▄▀▄Sahabat Karib Saya▄▀▄

Thursday, November 6, 2008

High School Musical 3

Watching HSM3 with my students at Tebrau Jusco Cinema make me wonder is this a movie or MTV, I mean 85% is music and other story. Rather than watching the movie better buy the music in vcd only, much worted but anyway the music is nice and not disapointing anyway. So what if these wholesome singing-and-dancing characters include no teenagers you or I will ever meet? If you dropped the term “friends with benefits” to any of these absurdly idealized youth who appear to have descended from the same planet that produced “The Brady Bunch,” you may rest assured they wouldn’t know what you were talking about. The only things on their minds besides basketball and musical comedy are choosing a prom date and a college to attend. There are wistful moments, but no sulky ones. The one lingering kiss is delicate. My grade: B (For kids maybe B +)

No comments: